Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Backyard Fun

This afternoon we headed out to the backyard to enjoy the beautiful weather!   I pushed the twins in their swings for a little while and then we sat down to play in the grass.

"Where are our toys?"

"I guess I'll just look at that squirrel."

"Where, Rhys?  I don't see it."

"It's right there on the tree!"

"There is so much to see!"

"Hmmm....what's this?  A leaf?  Oh, I wonder what it tastes like."


"Let me try."

"I'll try it too."

"Not too bad, but maybe this grass tastes better."

"It's better to just hold the grass and leaves, Rhys."

"Thanks, Rhett.  You are such a good big brother."

 "I LOVE my backyard!"

"Backyards are SO fun!"

1 comment:

  1. What a SWEET imaginary conversation. It is so wonderful to watch babies explore and learn about the world. Won't it be even more fun when they can actually talk and carry on their own conversation?

    ReplyDelete