Saturday, January 26, 2013

19 Months....In Pictures

I feel like I am soooooo far behind on my blog!  I'm going to try to catch up.  :)   I know I've been saying that for the past 6 months, but I am really am going to do it.  Hopefully.

19 Months -
*schedule stayed the same from 18 months (still on 2 naps a day)
*big appetites
*lots of energy
*enjoy being outside

For our 19 month post, I just want to share some of my favorite pictures from the month.

 playing at the neighborhood playground

our big girl Rhysie

 first time for pig tails....do you think she liked them?

 love those chubby arms and legs!

 finding the perfect "punka"

 pumpkin patch with MOPS group friends

 Rhys let Rhett borrow her cool shoes because we couldn't find one of his!

 Rhett still loves playing with these balls

 digging.

 snack while mommy cooks

 playing with play-doh and loving on some animals

 twin love

 doesn't Rhett look so much bigger than Rhys in this picture?

 happy boy

 let's stick together!

 riding the big slide with daddy

 love this boy!

 
morning jog with mommy...it was COLD!

R&R organizing my bathroom drawer and the q-tips!

 Rhys eating crumbs out of her hi-chair....she is ALWAYS hungry!

 R&R playing with their cousin Landry

Sugar and her girls

 Rhys loved holding Landry

sweet cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment