Tuesday, September 11, 2012

R&R Meet their Cousant

We are so proud to announce that our niece, Landry Kate, has arrived!  She was born on August 22 and weighed 9lbs, 5 ounces. 


 Brandy (my older sister) and her husband, Jeff hold Landry for the first time

Isn't she sweet?

 the proud "Sugar" (my mom) with her newest granddaughter

Landry's birth made me an aunt for the first time, Tim an uncle for the first time, and is the twins first cousant!  (You can read why our cousins are called "cousants" here)

Rhett and Rhys loved meeting their baby cousin and wanted to poke her eyes and put their fingers up her nose.  True love from a toddler!


Of course I am just so in love with this precious angel!  She is beautiful and snuggly.  I could have held her all day.



My mom was so sweet to entertain the twins so I could spend some time with my new niece.  First, she let them play with her iPhone...


and then took them on a walk around the hospital...I was told they loved watching the elevator go up and down.




Rhys taking a snack break at the hospital.


Proud new daddy...

And Rhys begging Jeff to see Landry.


We were thrilled that we were able to be there on Landry's birthday.  We love sweet Landry Kate, and are excited to get to be a part of her life.  Rhys and Rhett love their cousant already, and I know they will share many special times together in the future.  

Welcome baby girl!  We love you!


"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." (Psalm 127:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment